Your Inspector, Erick
Is YOUR Home Ready For Spring?
Updated: Jul 21, 2020
Annually: Hire a home inspector to perform a home maintenance inspection as part of your routine home maintenance plan.
In the Spring:
• Check for damage to your roof
• Check all the fascia and trim for deterioration
• Have a professional air conditioning contractor inspect and maintain your system as recommended by the manufacturer
• Check your water heater
• Replace all extension cords that have become brittle, worn or damaged
• Check your fire extinguishers
• Clean the kitchen exhaust hood and air filter
• Review your fire escape plan with your family
• Repair all cracked, broken or uneven driveways and sidewalks to help provide a level walking surface
• Check the shutoff valve at each plumbing fixture to make sure they function
• Clean clothes dryer exhaust duct, damper, and space under the dryer
• Inspect and clean dust from the covers of your smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
Schedule your next inspection with us!